Tuesday 31 July 2012

Two poems written for me...!


By my very dear friend, the poet-philosopher-musician Alain Minod. Thank you sincerely Alain for these beautiful creations and for allowing me to share them in my little space.
Read more of Alain's writing and poetry here, and listen to his music and poetry reading here.


Name and Sun

My name is a small shadow
He stays along
A half broken wall
The holes are stars

My name is a little iced
But he is a  stone
Thrown away
To the beats of eternity

But he is in love
With the sun

Each time that he meets him
Early
On the morning
Or
On the evening
He gathers the flowers
Of the life

During the nights
He brings several flowers
And tries
To make others names
Than the well-known

Then he is – in one’s turn –
Glittering
In the holes of the present
Then he touches the love
And – so – he breaks
A little more the wall

Every flower
That he keeps with him
Is dayfully enlightening
Amongst his shadow

Is he really looking
For my ecstasy
At any rate
He is not falling down
And – standing up –
He calls  me
In order to
Make
A little less
Shadow

And – each time –
I keep more memory !


*          *          *


For You : I would like to send : A real kiss that I lend - after all the
distance - the best of my thought - For your sound of music caught -
You the lightning presence - Dream of flower- taken on the late hour
Freedom in the air - Something in your ear - Is still falling in my mind - Something very kind - Something new from you - ( in my country happyfew ) dance like a fountain - With wind amongst men-
Here in the deepth of winter - Is that spring water ?...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...